Job Vacancy: Visual Manager, Debenhams
Location: Debenhams Foyleside
Job title: Visual Manager
Hours: 39 hrs
Category: Visual Manager / Product Manager>Visual Manager
Closing Date: 31/05/17
Our stores, our sales, our style. All influenced by our Visual Managers.
It’s an exciting time to join us; we’re launching new ranges, growing our business, and working hard to ensure our stores are always looking fabulous. With our designer collections, flawless visuals, and strong brand heritage, Debenhams is the perfect place to make your mark.
Our Visual Managers understand the needs of our customers. It’s all about creating the right experience for them; an eye catching environment, easy shopping, and stylish stores. To achieve this, our visual teams need a combination of flair, creativity, attention to detail, and trend awareness, matched with a strong sense of commerciality to ensure great visuals that drive great sales.
We’re looking for exceptional leaders who are confident to take accountability for the look and feel of our stores. They need to know when to utilise social media to gain inspiration and capture achievements, and alongside their team, they plan and implement our windows and interiors to ensure they wow every time. Our Visual Managers are not afraid to challenge, and play an important part in influencing the look and feel of our stores and driving their teams to success.
All in all, a Visual Manager at Debenhams must:
• Put our customers’ shopping experience at the centre of all they do
• Make sound commercial decisions that will drive the highest results
• Have strong brand awareness and remain up to date with fashion, trends and competitor activity
• Coach and inspire a team to deliver first class store standards
• Confidently plan, prioritise and delegate their workload to consistently meet implementation deadlines
• Build strong working relationships with the Store Management team
• Work with energy, pace and enthusiasm
• Support with company projects and wider business needs
So if you’re enthusiastic about leadership and visual presentation then we want to hear from you. Our people make us who we are today, and in return for their passion and dedication, we provide a unique environment in which they can grow.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?
To apply click here.