This Autumn join Foyleside for the fantastic ‘Fashion For All’ stylish show guaranteed to put the glam in glamourous.
The event will be separated into different sections of fashion, beauty and wellbeing, and will feature a panel of diverse guests with chic clothes straight from the catwalk.
The show will incorporate top brands, stunning jewellery, and standout accessories from a variety of the biggest high street brands including Next; DV8; Monsoon; Regatta; River Island; Re:Imagine; Edinburgh Woollen Mill; Dunnes Stores and more.
The ‘Fashion For All’ spectacular takes place on Saturday 8th October and is in partnership with Local Women, who will also be supplying the catwalk stars.
Fergal Rafferty, Foyleside Centre Manager, commented: “We are delighted to be welcoming the ‘Fashion For All’ event to Foyleside. This event will highlight many different aspects of fashion and beauty and, with 2022 coming to a close, what better time to take inspiration for the forthcoming year.
“‘Fashion For All’ will be a creative, inspirational and forward-thinking event – and one that we hope we all will remember.”
The makeup on the night will be applied by the fantastic BPerfect who will be making sure the models are on trend with forward-thinking and unique application. The hair will be supplied by the incredible Blow Dry Bar, emphasising natural beauty and confident, powerful hair. Also, on the day there will be a makeup demonstration which will highlight the importance of a regular skincare routine.
The ‘Fashion For All’ panel of guests will include compere for the day Rob Kennedy who will bring a highly sophisticated level of style and elegance to the proceedings. Rob will be joined at the event by life coach Seamus Fox, fashion influencer Snazzy Yazi, Local Women editor Kim Kelly and TikTok sensation Taylor-Rae Falconer.
The ‘Fashion For All’ event takes place Saturday 8th October at Foyleside Shopping Centre from 12pm – 5pm.
60 Minute Makeover Competition Terms & Conditions
- The winner will receive a 60 minute makeover with stylist, Emma Murray. This makeover will be funded by a £300 Foyleside Gift Card.
- The winner must be available on Saturday 8th October. The winner will visit Foyleside to meet with stylist and have a private shopping session.
- The winner will take part in the Fashion for All event. They will be asked on stage to showcase the ‘before’ style. The winner will then have 60 minutes to get ready before returning to stage to reveal the ‘after’ makeover style.
- Makeup and Hair will also be included in the makeover.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age on their date of entry.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 5th October, and the winner’s name will be posted on Foyleside’s social media channels after the winner has been selected.
- Winner must be willing to participate in marketing material, photos and event on Saturday 8th October.