Mother’s Day 2022 is fast approaching and here at Foyleside we have a brilliant event lined up to mark the occasion.
The event runs from 1:30pm to 3.30pm on Saturday 26th March, with presenter Jordan Humphries on hand to host the proceedings.
She won’t be alone, though, as three fashion experts will also be in attendance to make up our Foyleside panel.
The panel, comprising of fashion extraordinaire Cathy Martin, Local Women Magazine editor Kim Kelly and personal stylist Rosalyn Byrne, will share and discuss their thoughts on outfits from the likes of River Island, DV8 and more.
Mother’s Day gifts from traders will also be showcased on the day.
And speaking of gifts, how good would it be to win a London Theatre Break for two? Well, that opportunity could be yours!
To enter the competition, simply fill in a ticket with your details and pop it in the post box located on Level 2, outside boots.
The winner to be announced at the closing of the event.
Fergal Rafferty, Foyleside Centre Manager, said: “Mother’s Day is a wonderful occasion and we’re thrilled to be hosting this event on Saturday 26th March.
“We’re also delighted to have Jordan and the brilliant panel on board who will no doubt keep us thoroughly entertained throughout the afternoon.
“Our competition tops off what is sure to be a brilliant day and we look forward to welcoming everyone to the centre – especially the mums!”
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive return flights for two people from Belfast International to London Gatwick as well as a two night stay at St Giles London from 3rd September to 5th September 2022.
- A hold bag up to 23kg and small cabin bag (45cm x 36cm x 20cm) per person will be included. Any additional luggage will have ot be arranged between the winner and Hays Travel at their own expense.
- Transfers to and from airports are not included in the prize. The winner will be responsible for arranging their own travel.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age on their date of entry.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday 26th March and the winner’s name may be posted on Foyleside’s social media channels after the winner has been selected.