Foyleside Shopping centre has plans to reward customers with extra spending power in the run-up to the Christmas shopping period. With applications for the Northern Ireland £100 High Street voucher scheme opening soon, shoppers will be given the opportunity to swap their £100 High Street Scheme voucher for a £110 Foyleside Gift Card.
Following the drop in footfall brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, the £145million Stormont Scheme is a concerted effort to re-invigorate the High Street.
Foyleside is delighted to offer shoppers the opportunity to boost the amount of pre-paid credit, by using their High Street Scheme voucher to purchase an equivalent Foyleside Gift Card that will have an extra £10.
This limited promotion will be open to the first 1,000 shoppers. Hundreds of people are employed in the centre, with over fifty of the biggest names on the High Street as tenants. By taking part in the promotion, shoppers will be supporting not only these businesses, but also the dedicated local staff, giving a much-needed boost to the local economy.
From 27th September until 25th October, those aged 18 and over in Northern Ireland can apply for the £100 high Street vouchers but there will be limited time to spend them. High Street vouchers must be spent by 30thNovember. In contrast, as well as the extra £10 credit, the Foyleside Gift Card will remain valid for 12 months, increasing the time shoppers will have to decide on their next purchase.
Foyleside Gift Cards can be purchased in the centre’s customer service kiosks.
Boost your £100 High Street Voucher. Terms and Conditions.
- High street voucher must be activated before exchanging to Foyleside Gift Card.
- Boosted Foyleside Gift Card can be redeemed from Foyleside Customer Service Desk on Level 3 for up to six weeks from week commencing 4th October 2021.
- Full high street voucher value of £100 must be used to avail of the Boosted Foyleside Gift Card (£110).
- Foyleside Gift Cards can be used in all stores within the centre*.
- Once your purchase your Foyleside Gift Card, you can find the full T&Cs here.